Coass Life by Numbers


HERE WE GO. 
UNIMPORTANT POST. 

But, if you have time, please... :)


I just finished my regular clinical clerkship rotation, and to celebrate it i've made this unimportant post just for fun or maybe just to remind me someday if im old enough and wanna remember this memories which certainly will not be forgotten for life.

This is my personal opinion, so if u disagree just be quiet or click "x" on the right above. Thanks.

My Top 5 Fav Department
1. Neurology
2. Internal Medicine
3. Anesthesiology
4. Forensic Medicine
5. Radiology

My Top 3 Least Fav Department
1. Physical Med & Rehabilitation
2. Surgery
3. Public Health

The Most Stressful Department
1. Psychiatry
2. Pediatrics
3. Public Health

The Most Relaxing Department
1. Forensic Medicine
2. Radiology
3. Otolaryngology (ENT)
 
My Top 3 Best Residents
1. Internal Medicine
2. Surgery
3. Obstetrics & Gynaecology


1 komentar:

  1. lihat postingan ini bikin aku kadi kangen koas.
    thx sdh mengingatkan.

    BalasHapus